Thursday, October 11, 2012

New tattoos!

Got a few little guys in the past while I wanted to share with you guys!



Just been filing in some of the bigger wholes in my sleeve before we go in with the stars and dot filler. We're almost there! Can't wait to be done this arm lol. 

I started my back outline about a month ago now we probly have about an hour left of smaller details before I get a picture on here for you guys. Here is the final drawing. You'll notice a few last minute changes added to this one  but I figured you guys would like to see for the most part what my back looks like now. We took out the clip part from her hair rose, dropped her shoulders a bit and left out the clothing and necklaces.

I am completely in love with it! Done by Rob Chambers from The Ink Spot in Ottawa!




2 comments:

  1. So cool! I can't wait to see it when it's all finished! I need to get some new ink, I've had the itch for a while but just never have the money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money is always the downfall lol, wouldn't the world be an awesome place if we all worked on a barter system? lol

    ReplyDelete