Monday, July 23, 2012

A Little Magic

Some times people draw really magical cartoon versions of me that leave me stoked on life.

A great example of that is The Plastic Age. Hes the raddest dude ever who had taken the GG`s on as of late as his muses

Here are two epic drawing he did of me


Wren minus tattoossss:























Wrennie with here old school hairs:

























He pretty much makes me stoked on life every time I come across a new drawing he has done!

This one was done a long time ago as a Christmas present from a dear friend of mine Electrick Pick. Not only is he an amazing artist but an epic tattoo artist. To date this is the most amazing Christmas present I have ever received !

Water color Wren from Beyond:



























Well I`m off to pull my shepards pie out of the oven and chow down. Hope you all had a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment