Monday, July 23, 2012

Franken Belly

 Figured I would  write you guys a quick little post bout how I'm doing. It's been a week and a half since I had to had surgery.

I was checked into the hospital two days before that because they found a giant growth in my stomach. 14cm at it's largest point to be exact which is scary to even think about. They removed the parts of it that hadn't attached its self to my organs. The rest was too risky to try and remove as it could have led to cutting into my organs due to the way it was attached to them. Soooo I am now left with half of this scary thing inside me.

I go to the doctors at the end of the month to see what the labs have come back to show it was. Depending on what it is I will most likely be on a course of treatments and pills to try and shrink what remains of it in the hopes that it will help to distance it's self from my organs at which point they will have to go back in and clean up what is left. That is if all goes as planned lol so wish me luck, it's gonna be a tough year for me.

I will start blogging at m usual rate once I feel a little more like myself again but for now here is Franken Belly in all it's current glory lol


(obviously it had to go right through my fucking tattoo lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment