Monday, July 23, 2012

Jesse Bodas

Hey guys! I got back from California last night, just got finished unpacking and started on the laundry teheheh. While there I was fortunate enough to work with three awesome photographers! I can barely wait to get back all the images!

Here is a little sneak peak at my shoot with Destroy Inc.
























The accessories in this shot can be found at this great etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6479107 I love her stuff so so much and have many of her pieces!

Jesse was so rad to shoot with and nice enough to shoot some super cute pictures of me and my boyfriend together at the end of our shoot day... I just stole this one from the proofs cause I thought I was adorable can not wait to see them all worked up and edited!
























I will be sure to post up all the new images as they come my way! Hope you guys like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment