Monday, July 23, 2012

And Then We Were Married...

Me and Nathan were married on October 31st 2009, the wedding day was the most perfect gorgeous weather I ever could have hoped for! I was lucky enough to have our good friend Jesse of Destroy Inc. shoot our wedding!

I promised a post with wedding pictures SOOOOOO long ago and never came through cause of my lifeless laptop! So this post is all about love and wedding magic! I still only have a few images (as have yet to sort through the 2000 images to choose the ones I want edited) but heres what I got!




































































































































































It was the most amazing day of my life. The reception was small and magical. My dad played our first dance song acoustic on the guitar. I cried like a baby. It was The Whole Wide World by Wreckless Eric and probly the most romantic moment of my life.

Well thats it for today folks! Tomorrows post will be one full of pictures from my birthday party! And then onto all the modeling pictures I havent posted in months!

Hope all is well in internet land today!

No comments:

Post a Comment