Monday, July 23, 2012

Gooooing to the Chapel...

Yep thats right this little lady is engaged!!!






































































Wedding pictures coming soon teheehe. Sorry I've been MIA just been busy working lots and planning a wedding and being the extra girly girl wedding planning can bring out in a person lol.

I'm pretty stoked on my ring he did a good job! The amethyst is his birthstone, how cute is that. I am having his ring specialy made and it will have my birthstone set into it as well. Were such cheesy fuckers lol.

While Nathan was here we had a pretty rad time eve got our two pale asses out to the beach lol here is proof:


























































































We went with my parents and the other end of the beach was a nudie beach so it was interesting to say the least but a rad day all together! My mom was like the paparazi sneak attacking us with photos. She found it pretty amusing to watch two smokers try and blow up beach toys lol.


Well it's 3:30 am and I just kinda woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep but I think it's that time again for me to head off to dream land. Hope all has been well with you guys and I promise to keep this up better then I have been so check back soon times for a new blog!

xoxo
Wren

No comments:

Post a Comment