Monday, July 23, 2012

I Have A Problem

I really like to buy things online, lol as of late its been a little out of control...

Here are a few things I have bought in the bast month online:













































































































































































Needless to say I get excited to see the mail man every morning! boots really are my guilty pleasure i have like 20 at least...It's probly not healthy..

On another note, here are some pics of me from last week:






























I'm off to SF next week to see the boyfriend and work a bit. Should be a rad little two week adventure! I promise loads of pictures and journal updates while I'm gone. Hope you guys had a great easter and that the week is treating you well

No comments:

Post a Comment