Monday, July 23, 2012

Ottawa Rib Fest

Not gonna lie rib fest os probly one of my favorite things that takes place in Ottawa over the summer. Vendors from all over north america set up on a pedestrian street called Sparks Street. Since it is there you don't have to worry about cars or traffic and it is right in the heart of downtown!

We went yesterday with my mom and a couple friends. I ate like a pig but it was well worth it! We tried out 2 places. First was Boss Hogs and it was EPIC! After that we figured we would try an American one too so we tried Uncle Sams because really does it get more american than that? I liked their ribs more but nothing else was as good as the first place.Afterwards we headed for a few drinks. All in all it was a pretty fun afternoon with friends!










(Shirley temple with Vvodka aka my favorite summer drink)

I gotta go get ready for brunch with some friends. I hope everyone is out enjoying the gorgeous weather this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment