Monday, July 23, 2012

Taxidermy Retail Therapy

Recently I bought some stuff online for around the house. They magically both showed up together on a friday night! Best way to come home from work and start off my weekend.

  I got some mounted antlers to go into our livingroom. We are going to paint the plaques all teal and remount the antlers.




Also on the home front we've decided not to move but just to make our current place nicer. We had the weigh the pros and cons of moving and decided we will be much happier here with some much needed fixing up! I still have the same plans colour wise for the living room and kitchen. My moms doing curtains for the whole house and new bedding for our bedroom! Our landlords are getting a laminate wood floor put in through out all of the living space and having the nasty carpet taken out. We'll get new floors and cupboards in the kitchen as well! Fresh paint throughout the whole space and we're doing something really cool with that stairs that I have wanted to do since we moved in

Not in those colours but it's wallpaper! Doesn't it look cool? I'll be sure to post lots of update pics as we give our place a facelift!

No comments:

Post a Comment