Monday, July 23, 2012

NIX Toronto

It was a pretty intense and hectic week for me. I could probly ramble on about it for hours. Instead I will just post pictures.

Art shows, Fashion shows, Booth loving, Jager hospitality suit loveeee, Damian the mac daddy lol, Limos with my gay loves, Bottle service, Epic convention finale party, My two besties, And a wack load of hot ladies!





















































































































































































































































































































































































Hope you enjoyed that tehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment